1. Master Workshop: Offer students a chance to engage in a technical and philosophical experience. The workshop consists of a 1.5 - 2 hour class with talkback session for the last 15 - 20 minutes.
2. Guest Artist/Residency: Host Mr. Hunt to set an original or previous work. Invest in a process-oriented journey centered around exploration and collaboration. Dates of residency are open to subject upon request.
3. Competition Choreography: Set work for solos, duets, trios, small groups and/or large groups. Choreography ranges in the genres of contemporary, modern, jazz, and musical theater.
4. Guest Speaker: Host Mr. Hunt to speak to your students, faculty, or community about an array of topics (i.e. choreographic elements, company work, domestic and international touring, going to college for dance, moving to NYC, health/nutrition, amongst others)
5. Solo Performance (with talkback/Q&A): Allow Mr. Hunt to perform for your specific audience that will conclude with a talkback where the audience can ask questions about the performance, Mr. Hunt, etc.
To make an engagement request please:
(1) Complete the booking form at the attached link HERE.
(2) Download and submit the pdf booking form HERE.
For ALL pricing information and additional inquiries contact Nathaniel Hunt directly at email@example.com. Please note that final payment for ALL bookings must be paid at least 10 days following the last day of the engagement.
Please allow 2 - 3 business days to receive a response regarding your inquiry.
If requested booking is outside the NYC area please provide at least 2 weeks notice for scheduling arrangements.
If request is accepted, monetary compensation is negotiable via direct contact (i.e. phone or email).
If request cannot be fulfilled, please expect to receive an email in hopes of reaching an alternative agreement.